I currently own a home in the Staten Island area and am looking to sell my home, what do I need to prepare a sales contract?


The most important thing is the binder agreement which gives the terms of sale.  After receiving the binder to convert it into a contract I ask for the broker’s listing agreement, your deed, survey, certificate of occupancy and tax bills.  If you are selling a condominium or coop or there is a Homeowner’s Association copies of the offering plan and current billing statements are needed.

If you are selling your home in Staten Island and need a real estate lawyer contact Steven Decker at 718-979-4300.